Buying a home is probably the largest investment you will ever make. A home inspection, from a trained home inspector, could save you thousands of dollars by uncovering potential issues with the home before they become your problem.
Reasons to Hire me: I am committed to improving my knowledge and understanding of the Residential Construction Industry.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with over 25 years’ experience.
- Passed the Tennessee Combined Residential, Commercial & Industrial Contractors Exam
- Has experience in designing custom homes utilizing Modern 3D home design software.
- Constructed and manage the building of three personal home sites.
- Maintains modern inspection methods and tools utilized in the industry.
- Fulfills a minimum of 24 hours of continuing education each year as a member of InterNACHI