Reasons to Hire me:
Buying a home is probably the largest investment you will ever make. A home inspection, from a trained home inspector, could save you thousands of dollars by uncovering potential issues with the home before they become your problem.
Qualifications listed below:
I continually strive to stay update with the latest technology and training available. My education, experience, and communication skills will prove valuable when purchasing a home.
- Certified Professional Home Inspector with Continuing Education Requirements.
- Certified NRPP Radon Professional with Continuing Education Requirements.
- Maintains modern inspection methods and tools utilized in the Home Inspection Industry.
- Passed the Tennessee Combined Residential, Commercial & Industrial Contractors Exam
- Has Experience in Designing Custom Homes utilizing Modern 3D home Design Software.
- Constructed and Manage the Building of Three Personal Home Sites.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with over 25 years’ experience.
Let me help you find the dream home you deserve with a thorough home Inspection.