Advantages to the Seller:
- The seller can choose the home inspector of his/her choice.
- The seller’s home inspection is completed on your time schedule.
- If the house has any problems that need immediate attention, such as mold, termite infestations or radon gas you have time to deal with it.
- When a buyer hires the inspector, the seller normally is not around during the inspection. When the seller hires the inspector for a Pre-listing Inspection, he/she can assist the home inspector.
- A Pre-Listing Inspection can assist you in pricing the home if there are problems.
- The seller can possibly ask a higher price if he/she can show that there are no problems, or the problems have been corrected.
- A Pre-Listing Inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on the part of the seller.
- EHI-TN provides yard signs to let by passers know your listing is move-in ready.